MembershipMembership at Greenbrier Golf & Country Club is by invitation, member sponsor and approval of the Club. A membership at the Club permits the member and immediate family members to use the facilities in accordance with the classification of membership selected by the member upon payment of the applicable dues and initiation fees. Immediate family includes the member’s legal spouse and unmarried children of the member who are under the age of twenty-three and either living in the member’s house or attending school on a full-time basis. Membership Deposits or Initiation Fees may increase as members are enrolled. Call Membership Director, Angie Doyle @ 859-293-1508 to learn more! Click here to have information sent to you about a membership at Greenbrier Golf and Country Club.
The facilities at Greenbrier Golf & Country Club include the following:
- 18-hole Championship Layout
- Golf practice facilities including a practice range, putting green and shortgame area
- 25-meter, 6-lane swimming pool and toddler pool with a snack bar and restroom / changing facilities
- 19-acre lake for fishing
- Outdoor pavilion used for member events and other group outings
- Newly renovated Clubhouse consisting of casual dining facilities, an updated bar/lounge, a golf shop, men’s and women’s locker room facilities, golf club storage facilities, administrative offices and patio/deck areas.
- NOW OPEN - OUR NEW LIFESTYLE CENTER THAT INCLUDES A FULL FITNESS FACILITY, FOUR TRACKMAN SIMULATORS, PUTTVIEW, KIDS KORNER, NEW DINING AND BAR, AND A LARGE MULTI-PURPOSE SPACE FOR EVENTS AND GROUP FITNESS!